Monday 19 September 2011

Aqua Broom - Vacuum your pool, whirlpool or hot tub, without tubes and power cables


!±8± Aqua Broom - Vacuum your pool, whirlpool or hot tub, without tubes and power cables

Aqua Broom is paused for the cleaning of dirt, sand and algae from pool for children or for children, spa, hot tubs, fountains, pools and other appropriate Intex air. It also serves as a clean swimming pool or any application of water.

Aqua Broom benefits

Aqua Broom is the least expensive, battery empty swimming pool in line Blaster Water Tech. And 'completely independent from the pool filtration system. It attaches to any standard telescopic pole for cleaning larger areas of water and cangently by hand for cleaning stairs instead, however, drains and corners. It moves easily in water. Cleaning or small inflatable pool with a garden hose may be very difficult. It 'also very inefficient, time consuming and does not remove, dirt, sand or seaweed. But with the Aqua broom, this is no longer true. It is 20 times faster and more powerful than a garden hose. And yes, it is sand, dirt and algae. Work on five (5) D batteries and lasts1 month.

I actually have the product for the last 4 years in my 18-use 'x 48 "Intex pool. I could not live without it. I could not understand the whole process of cleaning my pool with a garden hose was . not 't sucking the dirt, but she pushed him around the resettlement debris not only makes sense to me, so I started my research on the internet and I found the Aqua Broom I thought that for the price, I have nothing to lose .... Well, it's 4 years later and Ijust love.

My backyard backs up to a wooded area and then my pool every day is full of leaves, needles and dirt. I'm totally fascinated that this little Aqua Broom actually takes the leaves, pine needles and dirt. Yes, even the dirt. Totally cool, eh? But in my opinion, the drawback of this product as it absorbs the dirt, it also expresses some of whom settled on the bottom of the pool. The power of Aqua Broom little engine forces' out of the waterEngine, which then pushes the dirt away. In addition, it is difficult to empty the reusable filter bag with wet hands. I would also add that the batteries are still more than a month. During the summer months, from May to September, I only have the batteries once, and I cleaned the pool twice a week. All in all I think this is a great product for small pools.


Aqua Broom - Vacuum your pool, whirlpool or hot tub, without tubes and power cables

Blendtec Total Sale Purchase Three Wheels Scooters




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links